Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Cover letter with all requested information has been submitted.
- Cover letter includes names of two potential reviewers.
- Cover letter includes a list of all authors, clarifies each author’s contributions to the final manuscript, confirms that all authors have registered with Sites as authors.
- The manuscript strictly adheres to the instructions provided in the author guidelines.
- The references are correctly formatted according to Chicago 16 B (in-text author-date citations) style and all available DOIs are included in the reference list. See the referencing guide for detailed instructions.
- Where appropriate human and animal experimentation has been approved by a properly constituted ethics committee; and a statement to this effect has been provided within the text of the manuscript, along with the ethics reference number allocated to the study by the ethics committee.
A statement regarding conflict of interest has been included at the end of your Manuscript including the disclosure of all relevant funding for
- Signed, written permission from the copyright holder for the use of tables, figures, or diagrams previously published has been provided.
- The manuscript has been edited to ensure appropriate spelling and grammar.
- To ensure a blind peer review, please remove identifying details from the text of your submission, including header and footer. For self-citations, use "Author" and date only in parenthetical citations and references (do not include the title or publication outlet for the reference). If using a Microsoft Office document, author identification should also be removed from the properties for the file.